- Coalition Member Statements
- Coalition Statement on USMCA Signing and Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs (November 30, 2018)
- Coalition Statement on Department of Commerce Exclusion Requests and Objections (November 13, 2018)
- 34 U.S. Organizations Letter to President Trump on Terminating Tariffs on Canada and Mexico (November 19, 2018)
- Coalition Statement on CPA's Job Estimate (August 14, 2018)
- Dickson County Chamber of Commerce Letter to President Trump (August 13, 2018)
- Coalition Comments on the Department of Commerce's Interim Final Rule for Section 232 Product Exclusion Requests (May 18, 2018)
- Tariffs Are Taxes Infographic For Social Media
The 25% steel tariffs applies to the import of flat, long, semi-finished, pipe and tube, and stainless steel.
The 10% tariff applies to aluminum plate; sheet, strip, and foil; wire; bars, rods, and profiles; tubes and pipes; tube and pipe fittings; castings; and forgings.
- Comprehensive List of Retaliatory Tariffs- Canada, China, European Union, India and Mexico
- Comprehensive List of Section 301 Retaliatory Tariffs- China
- Letter to United States Senate in Support of S. 3013
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule: List of Covered Steel and Aluminum
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule Chapter 72 – Iron or Steel
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule Chapter 76 – Aluminum